24 March 2010

Videos on a Beautiful Day

Spring is definitely in the air, and I thought I would share a few videos. These are a few bands that have definitely been flying in my radar the past few weeks that I wanted to share with everyone. Have not had the opportunity to listen to or review the albums yet. But I hope they pique your curiosity as much as they have mine. Enjoy!

Tindersticks’ “Black Smoke” from the 4ADRecords YouTube Channel.



The Hot Rats’ “Damaged Goods” from their YouTube Channel: TheHotRats.



Shout Out Louds’ “Fall Hard” from the Thomas Saurén (director) Viemo Channel.

Shout Out Louds - Fall Hard from Thomas Saurén on Vimeo.



Wayne Jackson’s “I’m So Beautiful” from his MySpace Video page.


I'm So Beautiful

Wayne Jackson | MySpace Music Videos


Hollerado’s “Juliette” from their YouTube Channel: Hollerado.



Owen Pallet’s “Lewis Takes Off His Shirt” from the DominoRecords YouTube Channel.



Velojet’s “Pass It Back” from the ShockAndAveVideos YouTube Channel.

No comments: