28 May 2011

Back ... with Videos

My schedule is finally freeing up once again that I can start writing, and I have finally dealt with all my hardware issues with failing external hard drives. I am going to spend some time this holiday weekend on finishing my review of “Marble Sun” by The Android Angel, and I know that Painted Bird is working on a few things. (While Mirage is causing havoc in London!) Enjoy the videos!

Sons & Daughters’ “Breaking Fun” from the DominoRecords YouTube Channel.



Those Dancing Days’ “Can’t Find Entrance” from the UniversalMusicSweden YouTube Channel.



Friendly Fires’ “Live Those Days Tonight” live at The Lightbox, from the XLRecordings YouTube Channel.



Austra’s “Lose It” from the DominoRecords YouTube Channel.



Art Brut’s “Lost Weekend” from the video directors’, Alex de Campi, YouTube Channel: alexdecampi.



Blondie’s “Mother” from the ElevenSevenMusic YouTube Channel.



Cut Copy’s “Need You Now” from the modularpeople YouTube Channel.



Villagers’ “The Pact (I’ll Be Your Fever)” from the DominoRecords YouTube Channel.



She’s A Tease’s “Why?” from the Nacionalrecords YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will remain open for about two months after post. Here are some rules to stick by: 1. All comments should be post/music related, 2. No links to rapidfile, etc..., 3. Keep any personal attacks to yourself, and 4. Official video links only. Thanks.