17 September 2011

Videos - Round 2

So I grind my teeth at night as I sleep. Perhaps it is a nervous quirk, or perhaps it is done out of frustration that I can’t strangle a few people, but I actually cracked a tooth earlier this week with my grinding. So though it did not deter me from seeing Erasure, with Frankmusik, live (review to follow soon!), it has kept me from wanting to post – this kind of pain never feels good! Enjoy the second round of videos!

The Horrors’ “Still Life” from the XLRecordings YouTube Channel.



France’s
“Sur les routes de France” from the Douia Chemsseddoha Vimeo Channel.

Sur les routes de France from Dounia Chemsseddoha on Vimeo.



Second’s “Tu alrededor” from the secondmusic YouTube Channel.



Lana Del Rey’s “Video Games” from the LandaDelRey YouTube Channel.



Cold Cave’s “Villains of the Moon” from the ColdCaveVEVO YouTube Channel.



Young Knives’ “Vision in Rags” from the YoungKnives YouTube Channel.



Art vs. Science’s “Without Thought” from the ARTVSSCIENCE YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will remain open for about two months after post. Here are some rules to stick by: 1. All comments should be post/music related, 2. No links to rapidfile, etc..., 3. Keep any personal attacks to yourself, and 4. Official video links only. Thanks.