24 December 2009

Videos During a Blizzard, Part Two

I have to say that one of the things I enjoy the most when I talk to SDM about music is all the older stuff he listens to. So the other night he went crazy sharing videos on YouTube with me, and what I quickly realizes that is that he is right: it is a crying shame that so many older videos are not officially available on the Internet. Well, as promised, I am sneaking on and posting a few “older” videos that I was able to find official providers for. Hope you enjoy them.

Lush’s “De-Lux” from the 4ADRecords YouTube Channel.



Beirut’s “Elephant Gun” from the 4ADRecords YouTube Channel.



These New Puritan’s “Elvis” from the DominoRecords YouTube Channel.



Sunscreem’s “Love U More” from their YouTube Channel: sunscreemofficial.



British Sea Power’s “Remember Me” from the RoughTradeRecordsUK YouTube Channel.



Division Day’s “Tigers” from the eeniemeenierecords YouTube Channel.

No comments: