02 November 2010

Live Clips

I have said this many times: I may like many bands, but I rarely love a band before I have experienced them live. So here are a few clips of live performances, some by bands I have seen live before, the others bands I am itching to see! Enjoy!

Kyte’s “Boundaries” from their YouTube Channel: kytetheband.



Corinne Bailey Rae’s “Closer” from the VariousArtistsVEVO YouTube Channel.



Delphic’s “Doubt” from their YouTube Channel: delphicmusic.



The Editors’ “Papillon” from their MySpace Videos page.


Editors - Papillon Live at Fabric

EDITORS | Myspace Music Videos


Villagers’ “Ship of Promises” from the DominoRecords YouTube Channel.



The Pinker Tones’ “Tokyo” from the EristoffTV YouTube Channel.



Shakespears Sister’s “You’re History” from their YouTube Channel: ShakespearsSisterTV.

No comments: